- Read an introduction on what is Arduino and why you’d want to use it.
- What is the Arduino Software (IDE) and how do I change the default language?
- Libraries: Using and installing Arduino Libraries.
- Cores: Need to add a new board to your Arduino Software? Install the relate core and manage it.
- Troubleshooting: Advice on what to do if things don’t work.
For a complete list of Guides visit the Foundations section, where you will find in-depth knowledge about the principles and techniques behind the Arduino platform.
Making the Arduino StarterKit projects and reading the book ‘Getting Started with Arduino’ are great ways to start learning and tinkering with coding and electronics.